What is the scope of this policy?
This policy covers the information collected by the MODAS Mobile application and central server software.
What information is collected?
Information collected for the application to function
The application will collect information required for the application to function. This information is required both for the application to function in isolation, and also to allow integration with your organisation’s systems and services.
- your login id (not your password or other credentials), so that we can authenticate you, and enable functionality related to you
- your location, so that we can show you your location on a map, and to inform the wider organisation of your location for tracking and safety
- text messages you send from within the application (not SMS, WhatsApp or messages created outside of the application
Information collected for support and maintenance
We collect information to allow us to make sure the application is working correctly and is performing well. We also collect information to diagnose issues and to improve the application quality. The information we collect is not connected to your username, but may contain other information that could be linked to you or your device.
- details about your device (such as the make, model, operating system)
- details about your usage of the application (such as the action you were performing when an issue occurred)
- performance information, such as how long operations within the application take
How do you distribute the information?
We will never distribute information collected to a third party-organisation for the purposes of tracking, advertising or any form of third-party marketing.
We will will distribute information collected to your organisation for the purposes agreed with your organisation, and covered within the terms of the contract or other agreement made with your organisation.
How long do you hold information?
We will hold information only for as long as the requirements of the application functionality or contract require.
Your organisation may hold your information longer, please contact them for details.
Do you make updates to this policy?
Questions about the policy?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com, or by post to:
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area, the “data controller” of your personal information is 3tc Software Limited. 3tc Software Limited has appointed ICT to be its representative in the EEA. You can contact them directly regarding the processing of your information by 3tc Software Limited, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to: